2022年11月26日土曜日

What's new?


Heyaa Bunnies!

So, a few might remember me..I think most do not care anymore.

However I missed blogging and talking about the stuff I like.

So a lil walk-through my life the past few months.

I got a new job that made my life so much more enjoyable at the moment.
However I am extremely short on money.
I can pay my bills and go shopping, but it's not enough to save or treat myself.
At first I thought it would do good for me as I was always wasting money but I am just not made for this type of life. I LOOOVE spending just too much. But I got a plan ahead to change this.

I am currently teaching myself how to do nails.
I was done in the middle of the night and became soooo lazy to fix the cuticle area but I an getting so much better at this. And yay my fingers ARE NOT BLEEDING THE FIRST TIME.
That was the inspo...I didnt have exactly the same rhinestones so of course it looks different.

Also I got a scanner to upload the magazines I own but I haven't figured out yet how to upload a pdf???

Even though I have quit gyaru...I still am hime or kinda hime I noticed.

I still wear Jesus Diamante,and Heels, and wear CLs and Makeup.

I pretty much wear whatever I want atm.
It is hime gyaru inspired but not 100% gyaru.

Bunnies debunked will stay a repost account.
New bio🖤
I haven't posted yet as I am still collecting pics.

Bunnies debunked will have a bigger focus on the modern trends.
Such as royalcore, princesscore etc.

Even though I find these terms ridiculous, I have to admit it helps a lot for searching the right inspo.

So do not take the bio too seriously.
I will repost whatever I am interested in.

I first started the bunnies debunked account as an inspo source for JD-related hime content but it turned more and more into a super pink frill lace type of content which I didn't find joy in anymore. I still like pink, don't get me wrong.
But I am not as obsessed with it.

As for the blog, I will continue giving tips and honest reviews. I might add more personal things in here.

I hope you will enjoy my future content even if it's not fully gyaru related☺️


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Popular Posts