2022年1月7日金曜日

Mall day with my friend and my dog

Heya Bunnies!!

Today I went to the mall with my friend.

It was snowing outside so I wanted to wear my boots.
I planned to go with heels but the weather here in the village is always better than in the city.
Sometimes we have summer here, and 10inch snow in the city...so I figured if it's snowing here, it might be a snowstorm in the city and I didnt want to stomp in my beautiful heels through the snow.
So I had to wear something black🤔
I wore tights, thermal socks, pumpkin shorts, a Jnorii black tulle skirt to elongate my ma*rs dress, a JD necklace and one of my black coats...
The hairbow is actually with rhinestones and pearls but I figured roses would suit better, so I put these hairclips on top.
My tights have super cute hearts on them💕
I pulled up my skirt only for you guys🤣♥️
These pumpkin shorts are super warm.
I also put on a shirt under my dress to keep myself warm. Sometimes I like to wear a sports corset under my dresses and pullovers during winter...
It's made of a stretchy material but it's tight on the skin and keeps me warm but today I chose a shirt, since I won't be outside for long.

Layering is very important for winter looks💕

Todays scent is by Playboy🥰🙈

Here is another picture of my outfit
Am I the only one who actually enjoys wearing masks? I actually feel more comfortable with them...
I have no idea how it will be for me when we don't have to wear them anymore..

After we were done in the mall we went to mcdonalds drivethrough...my friend isn't vaccinated so going to restaurants is very limited for us during the pandemic.
But it's actually quite good this time...that way we can take my dog with me.
Look how happy he is🥰
The queue at mcdonalds was so long!!
I bought sausage in a tube (for dogs) at the mall, so he did not have to starve watching us eating our fries and burgers🤣💕💕


4 件のコメント:

  1. This was a lovely read! Love your outfit and the dog is super cute!

    返信削除
  2. I absolutely love your look! And super smart too with the extra layers! I have to find a way to do that with my stuff XD And I hear you about the masks. Here in Arizona I don't have to wear them but I feel warmer and safer. And I'm vaccinated too!
    Do they check to see if you got the shots?
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. They do check in some places but not everywhere...

      削除

Popular Posts