2022年2月4日金曜日

The anatomy of a JD hime gyaru code

Heya Bunnies!

Today I want to shortly talk about how to code a jd hime gyaru outfit...of course it also works for any other elegant princess dress besides jd.

The dress has to be a JSK or be a dress with straps..Usually those dresses are over the knee-length or mini dresses. 

Either you wear a bolero or a cardigan. Mostly they end at the waist. This one is a JD bolero with ruffles on its shoulders. You can also close the first button on the top of it, and only the first one. We want to show off our dress💕
The bag: For hime either you go the luxurious way and get a quilted handbag/tote in either a shiny leather or metallic color...or you choose a big my melody tote like I did💕
Shoes: the best way is to match your shoecolor with the color of your bolero. It's also possible to wear just black plain heels, but it has to look tidy.
You can also wear flats if you don't want to wear heels.
Don't forget to wear tights. Either in nude/black or with a thin print like roses, dots or hearts etc.
A pretty princess always wears a beautiful pearl necklace around her throat. I like to match the length with the decolleté of my dress. I don't want too much skin showing, neither look like I am choking myself. I like to find a middle way.
For the hair you can either accessorize it with a tiara, some hairclips (with pearls for example) or a decent hairbow. For a JD-outfit avoid wearing decobows with tons of laces and pearls etc.
The hair is always done up tidy, mostly in curls.
I hope that was helpful.
Please remember that there are many ways to look hime and this is only an example of how to wear JD.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Popular Posts