2022年1月29日土曜日

Buying from the Jesus Diamante Online Shop via Jpshopping

Heya Bunnies!

About a week ago my three beautiful jd dresses arrived♥️♥️ 

It all came in this giaaannnt bag..
I received exactly the same in a smaller size as well💕
They also sent this tote bag as an extra gift matching to one of the dresses I bought..😍
I also received this bag...which I found...interesting...
Also bcuz the picture is completely blurry and the font and...reality...is high quality lmao..
It feels so off owning this bag🙈

They sent this letter with it:
Is anyone able to speak japanese?
I WISH I KNEW WHAT THEY WROTE THERE..
And especially who signed it...

All dresses I ordered were size 42 and they fit PERFECTLYYY😍
I worried the sleeves might be tight but I am able to comfortably move around in them and the dresses are not as tight as all the 42 dresses I bought from older collections..

One thing I disliked about all of them is that their zippers are on the back...I hate zippers on the back🤣🤣
It's always soo tricky to close them...

So heres my shopping experience:
Personally I found the design a little bit tricky at first but when I actually put myself into it, it seemed more easy to use..
I went to the button "order" on top and chose "online shop".
You can give your item a name, put in the link and exact price and also write in the comment section what size and color you want.
You can buy multiple items at once.
Which is giving you more options than buyee.

Choosing from the jesus diamante shop however is a task...they name the colors so weirdly.
Either there are two white dresses and one is called "offwhite", the other "white" and you don't know which is which...
Or there are 5/6 colors available but only 3 pictures..
So you don't really know what dress you are ordering.
Luckily I am able to read katakana and some kanji, so I could guess what color to take but I knew it could arrive a different color...
However, I risked it because in the end, I like all Jesus Diamante dresses...
In fact, the last yellow rococo dress was a color I originally didn't plan to buy ...
But it ended up being my favourite one from the order.

Jpshopping had to contact me since they did not understand what color I chose and it was easy to reply. We had the conversation via E-Mail.

Everything went super fast. They sent out the package within a week.

There are two payments you have to make.
The first one right after ordering and the second before shipping out.

I could actually choose what value I wanted to put on top of the package..however I decided to put the original price I paid and then having to pay a lot of customs and taxes in germany again, than risking the package being lost and then I cant get my money back. Thats also the reason why I chose shipping with full price insurance..

And the package actually almost got lost.
It stuck somewhere for over 6 weeks, even tho shipping was 2-5 business days.
So I was WORRIED.

I contacted Jpshopping and they said the only thing I can do is contact the place where the package is supposed to be at that time, which was the customs station in Frankfurt.
I sent them an E-Mail and they said they are not allowed to tell any information and I have to contact DHL. And when I looked at DHL, they said I have to contact the custom station.

I was confused,scared and desperate.
I had no idea what to do...and then out of nowhere I became mail I can pick it up at the post office.
I was so glad they didnt lose the package.

Will I order with Jpshopping again?
Definitely! That the package was lost was def not their fault and you can order from any online shop from japan with this site..




1 件のコメント:

Popular Posts